Try our amazing Sushi. Get $2 off our California Roll
Get $2 off any of our awesome BBQ items.
$2 off our Fajitas. Chicken or Steak!
Get $2 off any of our great Tex Mex dishes!
Every Sunday we serve up a delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Only $10.95!
Prime Rib WEEKEND
Come in Friday, Saturday or even Sunday for our succulent PRIME RIB!!!
8oz – $14.95 or 12oz – $16.95
Hola! Joy and I, along with our friends, Dave and Michelle from Northwest Media, just got back from Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. While eating out most every night we experienced some great Mexican cuisine. One item that we fell in love with…a traditional Mexican soup called Pozole(Po-so’-lay) which was on the menu of many great restaurants. I mentioned this soup to Zany’s Chef, Nicholas Garcia, who is of Mexican descent and was very familiar with Pozole Soup. Within a few days he had created Zany’s versions of this incredible Mexican soup. Wow! It was as good as anything we tasted in Mexico.
Here is my explanation of how Pozole is made. Typically a rich red broth made from dried Guajillo Chilies, with an addition of Pork or Chicken, and Hominy. Guajillo chilies are a very mild Chile so it has a great chili flavor but without the heat. T
Top off your bowl of pozole soup with various fresh ingredients that are provided on the side like diced Avocados, thin sliced Radishes, shredded Cabbage, diced Onions, Limes, and crunchy Corn Chips. If you like it HOT you also can add some thinly sliced Serrano peppers. mmm,mmm. I hope to make Pozole a permanent addition to Zany’s soup menu. It’s a good contrast to our ever popular Chicken Tortilla soup. Presently it’s available as a cup or as a dinner serving in the Idaho bowl. Gracias to Chef Nicholas for this great addition to the Mexican section of Zany’s menu.
Bruce Finch, Owner
A menu designed specifically for those who want all the great flavor of our special recipes without the fat or gluten. Your heart will be happy and your mouth will be satisfied. Be-delicious, because you deserve it.
The Ideal Protein menu was created in cooperation with doctors, nurses and dietitians from Valley Medical Center following the protocol of the Ideal Protein diet program.
Ideal seasoning is made of one or all of the following: Sea Salt, Black Pepper and assorted herbs. Ideal Salad Dressing is made with fresh lemon and olive oil. All grilling for Ideal Protein menu items is done in olive oil. All chicken breasts are skinless. Unless noted, all items are gluten free.
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is a medically designed protocol that results in fat loss while sparing muscle mass. It’s an easy 4-phase protocol that helps stabilize the pancreas and blood sugar levels while burning fat and maintaining muscle and other lean tissue. This protocol is also an excellent support for cellulite reduction and has been used in well over 2500 professional establishments in North America over the last eight years with great success.
Zany Graze is pleased to introduce 10 menu items that fit the Ideal Protein Menu:
- Ideal Naked Burger or Chicken Breast – chargrilled 5oz hand-pattied burger or chargrilled chicken breast served with bell peppers, tomatoes and onions on a bed of lettuce. Topped with pickles.
- Ideal Club Stack – Thin sliced turkey (2oz), sliced skinless chicken breast (2oz), tomato, cucumber and onion layered between crisp green lettuce. Served with a side of lemon and olive oil.
- Ideal Top Sirloin – 5oz of lean sirloin steak seasoned and chargrilled the way you like it. Served with fresh steamed vegetables.
- Ideal Bite Size – 8oz of our famous bite size steak seasoned with sea salt and pepper. Served with fresh steamed vegetables.
- Ideal Bites & Shrimp – Grilled bite size steak and our succulent grilled shrimp served with fresh steamed vegetables.
- Ideal Grilled Shrimp – Succulent shrimp seasoned with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper. Flame broiled and served with a fresh lemon wedge and steamed vegetables.
- Ideal Chicken Cobb Salad – Diced skinless chicken breast, onion and sliced egg on a bed of crisp greens. Served with a lemon wedge and olive oil.
- Ideal Chicken Caesar Salad – Crisp romaine lettuce topped with skinless, sliced chicken breast and anchovies. Served with a lemon wedge and olive oil on the side for tossing.
- Ideal Steamed Veggie Plate – A platter of steamed vegetables, served with a side of soy sauce for dipping.
- Ideal Fajitas – Charbroiled shrimp, chicken or steak served on a bed of sizzling peppers. Sides of onions, cilantro, tomatoes and leaf lettuce for wrapping.
Ideal seasoning is made of one or all of the following: sea salt, black pepper and assorted herbs.
Ideal Salad Dressing is made with fresh lemon and olive oil.
All grilling for Ideal Protein menus items is done with olive oil.
All chicken breasts are skinless.
All items are gluten free.
Sushi is 7 days a week after 2 p.m. Try one of the delicious favorites like Dragon Roll, California Roll & Spicy Tuna Roll. Visit our Zushi Room where hand-rolled sushi is made fresh, right in front of you! Check out our full online menu!